View this post on Instagram
WHY ARE YOU STRUGGLING ALONE?
Half of your business problems will be solved IF you pay great attention to the content on this page without skipping any section
- run Facebook ads
- create flyer design with Canva
- respond to emails and chats
- fulfil orders and follow-ups
- plan, create and post on your business page
- plan offers for the next festive season
- create a website using Youtube
- raise funds for expansion
- hire new staffs
It gets worse
You end every day tired with little
or zero significant results for all your effort.
As if that is not enough, you;
- barely have time for yourself
- constantly worry and get anxious
- have no social life, vacations or fun activities
- spend less time with your family and loved ones
- always fall short of business goals and milestones
Full-Service Breakdown & Case Study
From an Idea to Donating $1000 Worth of Products to Children’s Hospital for Free
In 2021, Amy reached out on Messenger requesting assistance with bringing her ideas to life. We started with a series of assessment calls;
- Conducting Marketing Research to ensure her idea has a real-world application, demand, trends and opportunities to leverage.
- Identifying Target Customers, understanding their needs, pain points and what will motivate them to purchase our product.
- Creating prototypes and testing them with our target audience (Her kids and their friends). Collecting feedback and making changes with the manufacturer.
- Analyzing competitors to understand their strengths and weaknesses, pricing strategies, marketing tactics and differentiation.
- A lot more too numerous to mention here.
Phase 1: Brand Strategy (Amy & Korlour)
We helped her in;
- Identifying her ideal customers using a custom customer persona
- Creating offers that match her customer’s needs
- Gain competitive advantage through brand positioning.
- Creating a strong vision, mission and values statements.
Phase 2: Brand Messaging (Amy & Korlour)
- Compiled the top features of our product/services
- Highlighted the benefits of our customers.
- Defined our tone of communication with respect to our brand positioning and our customer persona.
- Created sales copy and appealing ads design
- Created social media content and automate them
Phase 3: Brand Identity (Korlour)
It was time for Amy to take a break and focus on other important segments of her company. With the Brand Assessment, Brand Strategy, and Brand Messaging completely figured out, it was super easy to;
- Craft a catchy and relatable brand name that communicates the vision and appeals to customers.
- Create a recognizable and memorable logo that conveys the brand’s ideal appearance and feel.
- Select the most suitable brand colours and typography.
- Design sales sheets, business cards, flyers, toy tags, brand guidelines, etc
- Invested in quality brand photography that provided us with product images and styles that express the brand.
Phase 4: Brand Execution (Korlour)
After months of strategizing, prototyping and designing, it was time for the world to see the brand. We started out with;
- Designing a classy, well-detailed website to help interested customers to learn more about the products and company.
- Creating social media accounts on relevant platforms that will help us reach our target/ideal customers (instead of jumping everywhere).
- Share brand/product images, designs, and videos contents.
- Use the ad designs, flyers and sales copy created in Phase 3 to start Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
Aside from the sales from social media campaigns, and trade fairs (offline marketing strategy), our donation of over $1500 worth of plush toys to the Children’s Hospital Oakland was a dream come true.
Amy delivering the donation herself [video]
Amy's Testimonial [video]
Struggle no more. Help is here!
Brand Assessment Session with Ab Akpan (Founder, Korlour) is available on a first come first serve basis and slots are strictly limited. If you’re ready to build a brand that stands out from your competitors, attract new customers with ease and functional processes to turn new customers into returning/frequent buyers.
These 1:1 calls are in high demand and fill up very quickly! I only work with a handful of entrepreneurs each month because I want to provide the best value possible.
Benefit of building with me
- Shared responsibilities and workload
- Complementary skills and perspectives
- Access to a wider skills and digital resources
- Ability to make decisions more quickly
- Greater potential for business growth and success
- A sounding board for ideas and feedback
- Increased motivation and accountability
- Support and companionship through setbacks
We provide strategy + design and development backed up with massive execution.
As a leading Branding and Digital Agency in Nigeria, we have helped businesses create an outstanding brand identity, website, social media designs/ads and other digital marketing strategies.
We will do more for you!
Branding that retain the best customers
- Branding & Rebranding
- Brand Naming & Taglines
- Positioning & Marketing
- Brand Story & Essence
WEB DESIGN SERVICES
Superfast & search-optimized website that sells
- Personal Websites
- Business Websites
- Corporate Websites
- Entertainment Blog
- Ecommerce Websites
- Crypto/Trading Websites
ADVERTISING AND MARKETING
High converting Ad designs and flyers
- Ad Design
- Ads Copywriting
- Social media designs
- Facebook & Instagram Ads Setup
- Campaign Planning
- Marketing Strategy
What clients say about us
Have a question?
Can you really understand my business in 90 minutes?
Yes! The first 30 minutes are aimed at understanding the present condition of your business, your setbacks, strengths, threats, opportunities and your desired goals. In The next 30 minutes identify the root cause of your setbacks. And in the last 30 minutes we will develop a solid and actionable strategy to help you achieve your business goals with ease.
What if I don't have enough money to implement everything at once?
You will NOT need to implement EVERYTHING at once. The essence of this session is to help you identify which digital marketing strategies will provide you with the best results with regards to your budget.
NOTE: You will not be pressured into getting a website or launching a LinkedIn page unless you are convinced that it is the best medium for you.
Will I need to find a designer or digital marketer after the call?
Of course NOT, we have a team of dedicated web designers, brand identity designers, copywriters, and social media/search engine specialists that will be assigned to execute ONLY the recommended strategies for your brand.
How will I understand all the grammars and technical terms?
You will not need a dictionary or glossary during the session because of the simplicity. All materials are super-simplified and detailed to help you understand with ease.
I have a startup/idea, Is this good for me?
Yes, this is ideal for startups. The growth strategy is a comprehensive strategy from start to end. We use the strategy and resources for every startup we help and every business we set up ourselves. It gives you a roadmap, a list of priorities and the structure and tools to help you get set up fast. And, it will get you that traction you need without having to invest huge amounts of money. In fact, this strategy actually positions you to be able to scale your business without needing external investment.
What if I don't have business goals?
It will be difficult or impossible to work with you IF you do not have any plans or goals for your brand. However, if you are willing to learn how to set SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound) goals for your business, then we are good to go.
No rushing, start with a brand assessment to get better results for your brand
Smart entrepreneurs don't struggle alone. Book a 90-minute brand assessment call, let's discuss your challenges, solutions and growth.
2/4 slot left for this month.
Book Assessment Call
"*" indicates required fields