The graphic designer job alert for Salient Industries Nigeria is a full-time job. At the time of this post, we are unaware of the salary.
About the Salient Industries Job
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Salient Industries Job Responsibilities
- Collaborating with the team to artwork from customers is easily transferable to printed quality.
- Amend artwork as required by the marketing team and customers
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Work on in-house designs of brochures, business cards etc..
Salient Industries Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Graphic to print impressions translate to excellent branding.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, illustrator etc), Dreamweaver
- Result-driven, with very high customer orientation
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
About Salient Industries Nigeria
Salient industries is a market leader in the manufacturing of flexible packaging. The company satisfies the laminate needs of more than 50 companies in Nigeria and Cameroun.
We are one of Nigeria’s leading manufacturers of all varieties of flexible packaging, earning an impeccable reputation since our founding in 2006. We pride ourselves on delivering the best quality, at an affordable price, as fast as possible. We have a suite of world-class machines from Europe and Taiwan and continue to invest to improve our infrastructure.
Salient specializes in the production of laminates for detergents, milk powder, pasta and noodles, biscuits and labels for the soft drink market.
Some of our esteemed clientele are Crown Flour Mills, Dangote Industries, Eko Supreme, Honeywell Flour Mills Plc, Henkel, Aspira, UAC Foods, TGI, and Unilever to name a few.