Branding * Web Design * Social Media Marketing
Rebranding for Real Estate Agency
Visual Identity | 2019
Move Into Comfort
There are 3 distinctive elements in the brand's logo.
- The location icon represents the student's residential address (Home Address).
- The path which portrays movement, travelling or rate of change (Engine Math 😀).
- The 'e' is mostly associated with education.
The "deep yellow" signifies happiness, joy and it helps us connect with our already excited students, eager to start a new phase of their life. The " 90% black" signifies authority and boldness. It reminds the customers of our promise to help them move into comfort (see the previous post for more details).
- Mr Times is known to be official. He adds a sense of professionalism to our brand.
- Ms San reminds us that we are professional but not boring.
The choice of font was made with reference to the brand's personality & tone.
Even your T-shirt has guidelines. Yes, your logo deserves a guideline. This is just one way your logo guidelines can benefit your brand 👇
𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗬: Your customers will not be able to identify pirated products or imitations if you don't have a guide that prohibits the application of your logo and other brand elements in a certain manner.
The benefits of branding can not be overemphasized. Most business owners ignore the process because it doesn't have a quick ROI but they also miss out on the LIFETIME VALUE associated with it.