What you’ll learn
2. Why you should start a podcast today to grow your brand
3. How to record professional audio with a free app (No Equipment)
4. How to auto-edit your audio with 5 clicks
5. Record interviews on Whatsapp
6. Host your podcast on reliable platforms for free
7. Automatically publish new episodes to iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, and Google Podcast
8. Launch your podcast successfully and jump in the rankings
9. Grow your podcast to get more monthly listeners
10. Monetize your podcast with sponsorships, products, affiliate marketing, and donations.
This course is for you, if you;
– Want to start podcasting with a low or zero budget.
– Struggle with recording clear and Hollywood standard audio.
– Hate or not interested in spending hours on complex software.
– Want to make more money offering podcast-related services.
– Pastors, evangelists, and churches ready to share their messages with the world.
– Create professional marketing podcasts for their clients.
– Are a Radio or TV presenter and you need 100% freedom and control over their works.
– Online course creators who want superb audio quality.
– Entrepreneurs who want to learn how to monetize a podcast.
– Anyone who has dreamt of being a radio star with their own show.
1. Planning your podcast
2. Choosing a niche
3. Research your target listeners
4. Identifying your monetization strategies
5. Selecting the best content types and topic
6. Choosing a memorable name
7. Podcasting tool checklist
8. Choosing a background song
9. Creating eye-catching cover art for your podcast.
10. Recording your first episode
11. Editing your episode in seconds
12. Writing the best headlines and descriptions
13. Publishing your episodes
14. Publishing your podcast
15. Submitting your Podcast to directories
16. Driving traffic and promoting your website
17. Creating a compelling Call-To-Action
18. Get top guests for your podcast
19. Setting and understanding KPIs
20. Increasing your listenership
21. Earn from your Podcasts
22. Podcast consistency and marketing plan
23. Guidance and mentorship