Your acceptance of and adherence to these Terms are obligatory in order for you to use our products and services. All visitors, users, clients, and other individuals who may access or utilize our services are subject to these Terms.
You agree to be bound by these Terms by accessing or utilizing Korlour’s services. Your access can be suspended if you reject any of the terms or don’t follow them in full.
Right To Accept Or Reject Service
We reserve the right to accept or reject your business idea at our discretion.
Suspension Of Service Or Subscription
- The Right to Suspend an Account or Service: Korlour Digital may suspend your service membership for any of the following reasons:
- You failed to comply with the payment terms stipulated on the invoice or made payment beyond the due date.
- It has been conclusively demonstrated that you are intentionally unresponsive/unavailable.
- Your project is awaiting validity verification. (See below for further explanation.)
- Resumption of Service: Korlour Digital will restart your service after all fees are paid in full. You may incur an annoyance fee or a late payment fee (determined as 1% of the outstanding balance every day).
- No Liability During Suspension: Korlour Digital shall not be liable to you or your organization for any liabilities, damages, claims, or unanticipated expenses arising from the interruption or suspension of your service/subscription as a result of your failure to comply with our Terms of Service.
- Right of Cancellation: If you violate our Terms of Service repeatedly, we may elect to end our connection with you permanently. The termination is final and cannot be appealed further.
We reserve the right to immediately cancel or suspend your access to our services for any reason, including, but not limited to, a violation of our Terms of Service.
Upon termination, your access to our services will terminate immediately. If you want to cancel your account, you can just stop using Korlour Digital.
All provisions of the Terms that, by their nature, should survive termination will survive termination, including, but not limited to, provisions regarding ownership, warranty disclaimers, indemnification, and liability limits.
Proof Of Validity
If we suspect malicious intent in the midst of a project, we may request additional papers for the purposes of further purpose or intent verification and validation.
We may seek a scanned copy of your government-issued identification and/or your CAC, SMEDAN, and Social Security number.
Failure to provide the specified documentation may result in the termination of our business relationship with you and the loss of your deposit.
Authorization To Publish Your Work
We shall never publish your work without your permission or contrary to the terms of a Non-disclosure Agreement (or NDA). In the absence of a verbal or written confidentiality agreement, we maintain the right to publish your work without your permission.
Refund Policy (Products)
Not completely pleased with your recent Korlour Digital purchase? Within 7 days of receiving your order, we will gladly accept returns and issue a refund for any items that are in their original condition and in their original packaging. Please note that you are responsible for paying the return shipping costs.
Refund Policy (Services)
Unfortunately, we do not offer service refunds. If you are dissatisfied with any of our services, please contact us and we will promptly address your concerns.
When you create an account with us, you must always provide us with accurate, complete, and up-to-date information. Failure to do so constitutes a violation of the Terms, which could lead to the immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password used to access the Service, as well as all activities or acts that occur under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree to keep your password strictly confidential. You are required to tell us immediately of any security breach or unauthorized use of your account.
1. Korlour ONLY starts work on a project upon receipt of a down payment. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the client will always pay the remaining balance before going live.
All our projects are ONLY made live upon clearance of all outstanding balances. If applicable, hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid yearly or monthly.
2. The client has the option to put the project on hold (for whatever reasons e.g. funds, APIs, etc.). However, the client must pay all outstanding balance payments. The maximum time to hold a project is 90 days. Korlour doesn’t take any responsibility for technology change relevant to the client’s project during the period when the project is being held. The client will have to cover the relevant changes in technology (if any) at the time of work resumption on the project.
2. Additional services come at additional fees, on a fee-for-service basis, or on an hourly or task rate. If clients require additional services, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and is charged accordingly.
3. Delays in project completion may occur when:
- There is a delay in any payments
- The client requests further changes in the design, structure, or content of the project
- The client purchases an additional service related to the project
- There is a delay in the receipt of any materials from the client
- Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at Korlour’s discretion. At any time, and at its whole discretion, Korlour may decide to put a project on hold.
4. Even though we work for our client’s satisfaction, none of our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed due to the nature of our work. Korlour will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or requests. It is at our discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of the offer of services to its client.
As an example, if the client purchases a website development service, but in order to complete that service, Korlour judges that the client needs to purchase a seo or copywriting service or provide brand images, then it is no longer Korlour’s responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client or provide such additional service unless purchased. In other words, Korlour aims for satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client.
5. Unless clearly specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after a 3-month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date). This means no more work will be done on that project and no service will be provided. This doesn’t apply to host and domain name registration services, which are provided independently of the project status, and only according to the client’s payments.
6. If the client is not satisfied with Korlour’s Services, the client can ask for revisions twice. Any funds paid to Korlour will be non-refundable.
7. Automatic Renewal: All monthly and yearly services including Hosting, Domains, Digital Marketing Automation, Social Media Services, Monthly Blogging Packages, and other Subscription Services will be automatically renewed on behalf of the clients. We believe that stopping necessary services could result in a loss in revenue which we don’t want. We are committed to uninterrupted service to our clients. However, it is the client’s responsibility to request for cancellation of those subscriptions for at least 15 workdays before the end. Once renewed, the client is obliged to pay the full subscription fee for the next period. In the event of non-payment within a month, Korlour reserves the right to cancel the service or subscription at any time. Korlour reserves the full right to collect payment for automatic renewals and take legal action in case of non-payment.
8: All monthly services e.g. Social Media Services, Blogging Packages, Digital Marketing Automation, etc are to be paid monthly in advance. Korlour has the full right to stop the work by the 5th working day of the month if the client failed to release the payment before the 5th of every month (the 5th working day refers to the 5th day from the payment due date).
9: All monthly and yearly services e.g. Hosting, Domain Renewal, Social Media Services, Digital Marketing automation, Blogging Packages, etc are to be paid in advance. Korlour has the full right to stop the work by the 5th of the month if the client failed to release the payment before the 5th of every month. An additional fine of 15% will be imposed along with the suspension of our services will occur in the event the customers failed to settle the invoice within 30 days while the services are already being provided.
3rd Party Approvals
1. Korlour doesn’t give any guarantees for third-party approvals. The reason is no third party is under direct orders of Korlour to do the requested task.
E.g in case, we developed a mobile app for a client for 2 platforms Android and iOS, it’s not under any circumstances Korlour’s responsibility to get confirmed approval for the apps to be placed on the platforms.
2. About credit cards data processing, please keep in mind that for security reasons, Korlour hires the services of reliable third-party companies to manage credit card information and payment gateway-secured encryption for it website and that of its clients. Such companies charge fees per transaction and/or fees per month for which the client is responsible. Most such companies offer various fee plans to best suit the needs of the client’s business depending on the volume of the client’s online transactions.
About Korlour’s website
All prices appearing on this site are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and Korlour is not necessarily committed to them for your project. To receive a quote for your project, please call us at +234 815 9098 538 or request a quote on our website.
Korlour is featured on 3rd party review sites. All rankings developed and posted by 3rd party review sites or individuals represent the independent opinion of 3rd party review sites or individuals and are derived by virtue of independent judgment, analysis, and subjective/objective criteria.
By developing and posting such rankings, 3rd party review companies make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or factual basis of the rankings. Users of the rankings hereby acknowledge and agree to perform their own due diligence in order to come to well-informed decisions of their own. The Users hereby acknowledge that the rankings are to be used as an instrument in making such a decision but should not be viewed as an authoritative end-all to any evaluations.
About Korlour Web Design Projects
Korlour doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. Korlour has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon. Korlour doesn’t serve as a consultant for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found on their websites.
Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and Korlour will not be held responsible for them.
Korlour’s Estimates, Quotations & Proposals Terms
All estimates, quotations, and proposals are valid for 30 calendar days and should be considered private and confidential, and may not be shared with any third party without the prior written permission of Korlour.
Custom Design & Development
Custom Design: it means that Korlour will design the website or e-commerce store as per the client’s requirements.
Custom Development: it means that Korlour will develop the website or e-commerce store as per the client’s approved design. We use different technologies for development. In Custom frameworks! CodeIgniter, Laravel, etc. is developed from scratch. In OpenCart or WordPress or other CMS-based technologies etc., we use the most relevant themes/templates to implement the approved design from the client. The development will be customized according to the approved design and once the design stage is completed then the contract tools & technologies along with features will no longer be valid as the development & functionality will be based on the approved design only.
Design & Development Sequence: All projects are designed in a specific sequence. The client should understand the same. e.g. mobile apps are designed and developed after the website or e-commerce store’s design & development. We strictly follow the workflow and clients are required to respect this time-tested process and sequence.
Content: If the website content is not provided within 30 calendar days from the completion of the developed site/final demo, the final invoice for the completion must be processed and Korlour will not be required to update the content afterwards.
Copyrights: Korlour owns the copyright for its estimates, quotations, proposal documents, and all their contents. The documents are protected by copyright laws, treaties, and conventions as well as laws, treaties, and conventions related to other forms of intellectual property. You may not modify, reproduce, copy, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the content in the document, wholly or partly, in any form without prior written consent.
Footer Reference: Korlour reserves the right to show its name at the footer of the websites it builds. We charge 50% extra of the total value of the project in case the client wants to remove our reference from their website.
Deployment: Deployment time, workdays, is the net design/development time, your time for approvals, changes or corrections requests, content delivery, or other necessary time to respond.
A calendar week includes 5 workdays and 2 off days.
Once the code is deployed and the client went live or payment is made after the approval of a certain phase/milestone, the client doesn’t have any authority to claim a refund.
Standard Web Design: Standard Web / Design work includes 1 homepage, and 1 internal page concept and up to 3 design revisions. If hours of work relating to additional features; changes, corrections, and instructions are exceeded, and after your acceptance of our proposal of the site map and draft, additional charges will be incurred at an hourly rate.
Appearance: The appearance of fonts and graphics will be standard as per browsers’ compatibility, capability, and version. We optimize for Windows and the latest browser versions: Internet Explorer / Firefox / Chrome / Safari. For MAC OSX, Linux, and other versions, we might charge extra based on your request. Stock images if not provided can be purchased and will be charged extra. Advanced optimization for retina displays is not part of standard proposals and will be charged extra if required.
Penalty Clauses & Delays from Client
Any delays from the client (in terms of payment, delivery of content, or approvals) of more than 07 workdays will obsolete the penalty clauses (if any) due to the fact that resources are still deployed for more hours than expected, resulting in extra design & development costs to Korlour.
If both sides agreed that penalty clauses will no more be effective from both sides, then the relevant clauses in the contract will be considered obsolete. Any single delay for the client side will be considered 03 workdays at Korlour end due to the nature of our work and deployment of the resources to the projects.
Abusive Language & Misbehavior with Korlour Team
At Korlour, we always treat all clients fairly and respectfully. Our team is strictly abode by the rules of pleasant client dealing. All Korlour clients are required to treat their respective project managers and relevant team members in a respectful manner. In case of any abusive behavior, Korlour has full right to put the project on hold or cancel the project. Even if the project is not complete, the clients are required to pay the outstanding balance and any fines for abusive behavior.
All payments are non-refundable due to the nature of our work. Once the payment is processed, it won’t be refunded
Invoice payment: All invoices must be cleared within 10 work days from the date of the invoice. Korlour has a full right to stop the work on the project if the invoices are not paid within the allowed time.
Any delay in the due invoice payment will result in delays in the project execution and the client can’t hold Korlour responsible for any delays. Any single delay from the client side will be considered 03 workdays at Korlour end due to the nature of our work and deployment of the resources to the projects.
Any delay from the client side will be given 03 workdays grace beyond which Korlour can choose whether to proceed with the project or not.
Delayed invoice payment: If the client delays the due invoice payment for more than 15 calendar days, then a surcharge of USD 10 will be applicable on each calendar day passing by.
Payment after service delivery: Please note that in certain case scenarios, upon written request from the client, Korlour may agree to accept payment after service delivery. However, the client must be aware that the software or asset ownership will belong to Korlour until it is fully paid.
Standard Rates: Features excluded from estimates, quotations, and proposals will incur additional charges.
The Service and its unique content, features, and functionality are and will remain the sole property of Korlour Digital and its licensors, unless expressly stated otherwise.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that Korlour Digital does not own or control. Korlour Digital has no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services and assumes no responsibility for them.
You recognize and agree that Korlour Digital is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or claimed to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, products, or services accessible on or from any such websites or services.
We strongly recommend that you read the terms and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services you visit.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nigeria, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms is not a waiver of those rights. If a court determines that any provision of these Terms is unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the whole agreement between us pertaining to our Service and supersede and replace all earlier agreements between us pertaining to the Service.
Changes to TOS
We have the right to amend or replace these Terms at any moment, at our sole discretion. If a revision is made, we will attempt to notify you at least 30 days in advance of the new terms taking effect. We shall assess, in our sole discretion, what constitutes a material change.
By continuing to access or use our Service after the updated terms go into effect, you agree to be bound by them. Please cease using the Service if you do not agree to the new conditions.
DMCA Removal Request
Please review our DMCA Takedown Policy and Instructions if you have any questions regarding copyright or the DMCA.
Warranty of Services
Korlour assures that the services offered will be of excellent and first-class quality. For changes in the way of how we render our service, please notify the company. If you are not satisfied with our work, kindly contact us know so that we can further assist you.
Our agency (Korlour) and the Client indemnifies and hold harmless to each other against any claims, expenses, damages, and liabilities.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Korlour shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or Punitive damages or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (1) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the services; (2) any conduct or content of any a third party on the services, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties; (3) any content obtained from the services; or (4) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content.
Please contact us if you have any issues regarding these Terms.
Last reviewed on April 15, 2023